Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fant art - DISNEY

oh!! Yeah Disney!! I'll be a GREAT Fan of Disney feature movies!! Love everyone of them so far!!
But Specially love their beloved Mascot!! MICKEY!! just love him!!
I'm expecting great things from their new game!

Epic Mickey. I'm sure it'll be very much Epic!! Been loving the official artwork of the game so far. And love the concept of Mickey going at it with his long lost in the shadows Big Brother Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Me loving this game so much I'm sure going to buy me tha freaking Wii console!! just for the game!! :D and expect more about this game from me!!


Here we have Mickey Holding a brush, his tool to fighting the creatures in the game!! crappy may be my brushy drawing, i know, did a fast doodle after hearing the news!! I'll do more in the Future!!

imagebam


Now here we have a doodle W.I.P. of one of my favorite stories of Princess of Disney.

The Little Mermaid, Ariel and Flounder. Will Color this as soon as possible (could take months with me lol ) and surely will draw more of this and of the other Princess Stories!!

imagebam

No comments:

Post a Comment