Saturday, February 6, 2010

Fant art - FULL METAL ALCHEMIST

FMA love!! This is one of my most enjoyable and awesomest Series that i just Love watching.
Their actually remaking it, in the proceed,pretty far ahead that i expected! Is called Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood or something like that!

As everyone has their favorite characters, i have mine. His name is Envy!! oh yeah love him till it hurts my head!! xD

here we have him with Wrath, love the little guy psychological disturb life
imagebam

This one i made like a year ago or co, i did it on request on y-gallery, she asked for Alphonse holding a Edward plush, and so i did!!

imagebam

i color it not long ago!! i was kinda bored and wanted to color something fast!! i enjoy how it ended!! and it wasn't so fast either!! lol still need to practice a lot to get way better at PhotoShop

And now here we get to the Naughty Part!! >D

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM LOOKING ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YAOI CONTENT _ MEANING MEN/MEN RELATIONSHIP AND SEXUAL CONTENT.

You have been WARNED

I did this one back at high school!! At friend Request!! actually about that time was when i started drawing Yaoi in any way!! funny huh?? :D

In a so called Conference of a previous Mission
imagebam

if your wondering what are they saying is this:
Mustang: "Such a Sluty Face FullMetal!!"
Ed: "Shuy... U-UP!"
little pannel - Waiting ouside is Hawkeye and Al
Al: "Sheeze!! Big Borther is taking a lot on that meeting!" *sigh*
Hawkeye:*cough cough* " They have a lot to 'discuss', Take it easy Alphonse"

>D i giggle a lot while i was making this!!!

And so my Love for Envy goes from way back!! This was made soon after the first one!! :D

I have always pictured Envy as the Uke more than a Seme. and i don't know why i put Edward topping, but with a cute face and expression like that one, who would call that actually topping!! xDD

imagebam

I'm bad i know!! >DD

And i had to make Envy the Seme for once, right???

yeah ok!! lol Here we have him topping two little guys!! I'm so evil!!!
My friends enjoyed this one a lot like me!! we be evil!!! lol

imagebam

Now this ones where recent. well the last one!!

Here we have Envy AGAIN!! as a Puppy!! Drinking happily his milk from his platter!

imagebam.com

I enjoy so much making this one!! and so this one right here was the recent one! and We have Puppy envy again with is Master!! can you guess who it is!!??

imagebam.com

I'll Give you point if you said Wrath!! yeah... WRATH!!! the master!! in my sick little mind i have Wrath been this bad-ass Seme, one that hides behind a cute little face!! i enjoy!! >D



This is enough FMA until next time!! xDD i do hope i continue drawing them, not only yaoi, believe me!! I will draw more of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment