Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fant art - KYO KARA MAOU!

I'm a Big FAN of this series, will be forever waiting on the fourth season that they still not sure if they will make. I don't HOPE that they will!!!! I love it!!

and like a big Fan I am, I just love their original couple, still struggling to end up together for real!!
Is my dearies Yuuri and Wolfram.

imagebam

their in the companion of Morgif, Demon King Yuuri's sword like spirit Demon.
He is just adorable!!!

This image was made for my y-gallery, at first it was just one image, but then i decided to make it a short book I named Goodnight My King , i will finish it later, i just need to finish to color it.
I will put on sale if i can laters on.

imagebam

If your interested well just comment me

Hopefully by the end of FEB i would have already have most color.

No comments:

Post a Comment