Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fant art - Mortal Kombat

Im not a dying fan of the game, but i do love the bloody fighting and violence we obtain from this wonderful game.

My Fandom of this game is Mileena, i love that woman, Most people are more happy about Kitana, But me i go with the full of hate and violent Demon face Woman. and we have Kitana the lovely kicking as princess and we have my AWESOMELY Bad Ass Demon Woman Mileena, full of kicking hatred for the princess.

Some Sketches i made of here and some unfinished works to. I'm so very sorry :(

imagebam

This next one i did on PhotoShop completely, made me specially happy since i never did a successfully finish background of any sort.

imagebam

This one has the most progress, im still deciding on the flat colors, but i have this ones so far.

imagebam

I know to bright , right?? I know it suck the brightness, but i will finish it successfully later on, The background on this one still a little fuzzy for me, I love it, but still think it needs more practice and details, kinda.

This one is Scorpion, My lover boy of MK who doesnt enjoy a good "Come Over HERE" :D

This one was a gift. I enjoy very much the making on this one. Actually this one was one of my first work to ever be painted on PhotoShop. was still a newbie, still am, but excuse me for the mistakes that it may have.

imagebam

This Scorpion is still very much unfinished. Im going for an still humane Scorpion.
I hope i did a good job.

imagebam

already decided on the flat coloring, will finish it later.

This one is my own version of the Cyborgs of the MK games. I call her Krimzon.
Some sketches and color goodies.

imagebam

imagebam

The first one is the Original color of her body, it was the color i got from uniting the three diferent colors of the bodies of the MK cyborgs. The other three are ALT for her.

imagebam

She was spouse to be a MK Mugen project but was left unfinished, maybe I'll see here in a MK Mugen game, don't know.

If you do see here, please so tell me!! Would love to see her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment